Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One Stone portion finished.

As I promised I'll try to make several blog posts this week since I really hadn't made many updates over the last week.

While I may go back and add more to it, I'm pretty much finished with the One Stone area. This is a close up picture of some of the texturing when you see some of the mounds up close.



It's actually 2 areas in one. The One Stone actual portion, then a little ways away is the Uthgart Tribe camp which I'll be designing over the next day or two.

Basically, if you succeed in convincing them you're not one of the People of the Black Blood. They'll take you to their camp and you can talk to them. They'll ask you to stay for a guest fest on a recently successful Hunt. Where the leader will provide you with a place one of them last tracked one of the Black Bloods and it will open another area for you to investigate and find clues to Claw Hollow.

This is kind of a sneak peak at the forest around Claw Hollow...


Unfortunately the Lighting I'll be using kind of Mutes it, and I may have to work on it to get the normal mapping out a bit...

2 comments:

Jclef said...

Looks Absolutely Fantastic, bud!!

How large are these areas, btw?

Phoenixus said...

Thanks man,
Claw Hollow is 16X16.
OneStone is 16x12 but admittedly only the upper corner for the Stone and the lower corner for the Uthgart camp are being used with Trees in between.